Let’s just get this out of the way…
It’s freeze all over the east coast and parts of Florida saw freezing temps last night. Next week’s trip to Nassau can’t come soon enough.
To warm your spirit this week’s Caribbean wrap up has stories about popular beaches, what to do on Curacao, and some off the beaten path islands that will seduce your island soul.
Stay warm Castaways, spring is just around the corner.
Caribbean Weekly Wrap Up
John Watling’s Rum Tour: John Watling’s Rum, the “Spirit of The Bahamas,” offers complimentary tours at its home, the Buena Vista Estate, in Downtown Nassau. –Story by Rum Connection
These are the Must-Visit Beaches on 10 Caribbean Islands: Trying to earn your Caribbean beach bum credentials? You can’t consider yourself a coastal connoisseur until you’ve planted your posterior on (at least) one of these marquee strands. –Story by Caribbean Journal
Things to do in Curacao: There are lots of things to do in Curacao in addition to lounging at the beach or going snorkeling/scuba-diving. The best way to explore the island is simply to hire a car and drive around. –Story by Velvetescape.com
Welcome To The Caribbean’s Prettiest Place: It isn’t warming up anytime soon, which means we’re still in need of a mid-winter Caribbean vacation to keep us sane. Barbados, Barbuda, the Bahamas — there are too many beautiful places to choose from! So why not pick a wild card and head to… –Story by Huffingtonpost.com
Why You Should Travel To This Old Caribbean Gem: Often overshadowed by its livelier sister island, St. Kitts, Nevis offers a low-key, tropical escape with a small-town feel. –Story by Forbestravelguide.com
If you would like to include any Caribbean stories please leave a comment below or email me your story. Thank you!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
What You Will Learn
This is not a short and simple guide that's full of fluff. It's 37 pages of indepth information that will take you step-by-step through the process of turning your passion into a money making business. While it focuses on travel, it can be used for any passion and niche.
Comments are closed.