The Exumas are a visual masterpiece of sand banks, remote islands, stunning under water animals, and some of the bluest, clearest water I’ve ever seen in my life. I’ve talk about these islands quite a bit on this site and judging by the comments, you love them just as much as I do. Because of that love I want to tell you about a film I just watched, simply titled…Exuma.
I recently received Exuma in the mail from film maker Colin Ruggiero. I wasn’t quite sure what to expect, but was quickly blown away by the powerful combination of music, narration, and amazing photography. The DVD is 84 minutes of sheer Exuma beauty, above and below the waves. Here is a movie trail to give you a little taste.
If you thought the trailer was amazing, multiple it by about 5 and you’ll get an idea of what the full length feature film is like.
If you love the Exumas and can’t get enough of the their beauty, then you’ll love this video. You can pick up a copy on Exumafilm.com.
A thousand shades of blue, I can think of no better way to describe these beautiful Bahamian islands.
Let me know if you get the video and what you thought of it after you watched it, I’m eager to know what you thought!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
What You Will Learn
This is not a short and simple guide that's full of fluff. It's 37 pages of indepth information that will take you step-by-step through the process of turning your passion into a money making business. While it focuses on travel, it can be used for any passion and niche.