January is a busy month in the USVI. The Castaway Winter Beach Bash is happening 10th-13th on St. Thomas, then a couple weeks later the Love City Live music festival heats up the coastline of St. John.
Grab your comfortable flip flops because Love City Live is four days of sun, rum, boats and of course sizzling music. The organizers say that Love City Live is, “An extended weekend of events…beach parties, power-boat parties, sun, rum and a reggae concert.”
Art heart, Love City Live is all about the music, the artists performing at the big concert Jan 26 at the Sprauve school ballfield will be Steel Pulse (click to see a video here), Duane Stephenson, Reemah and St. John’s own Inner Visions.
Here is a video telling about the upcoming Love City Live.
Live Caribbean reggae, a beautiful Virgin Island, boat excursions, beach & outdoor parties, liming and relaxing while taking in local beauty and strong rum drinks at places like Woody’s, The Beach Bar, Tap Room or where ever else one might stumble into–I think I might have to extend my trip for the Castaway Winter Beach Bash!
2013 Love City Live SCHEDULE (January 24th – January 27th)
- Thurs Jan 24th – Lime 101 – A Caribbean Art, Food & Rum Experience 4:00pm-10:00pm @ NPS Greens (No Cover) See local art, savor local cuisine, sample local cocktails…Experience local Vibe…
- Fri Jan 25th – Strictly Rockers – Reggae Party 8pm-2am. Dance the night away at this outdoor island extravaganza while enjoying premium cocktails, local treats and the “One Love” atmosphere.
- Sat Jan 26th – Steel Pulse “Live” in Concert – Also performing Duane Stephenson, Inner Visions & Reemah @ Winston Wells Ball Park (Cruz Bay – St John) gates open @ 6:30pm (arts & crafts vendors, food vendors, premium bars)
- Sun Jan 27th – The Ultimate PowerBoat Party – White Bay, Jost Van Dyke BVI 11am – 6:00pm It’s a beach party only accessible by boat. As one writer put it “A late night of live music and quality rum deserves a proper cool down the next day.”
Do you have plans to attend or have attended past Love City Live festival?
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
What You Will Learn
This is not a short and simple guide that's full of fluff. It's 37 pages of indepth information that will take you step-by-step through the process of turning your passion into a money making business. While it focuses on travel, it can be used for any passion and niche.
Comments are closed.